superb dolly whitney tattoos



My Tattoo
My Tattoo
Today I got my very first Tattoo and here it is ;3 I'm sooo glad about the result
thumbnail

Julie Hotel 4
Julie Hotel 4
Model/hair/mua: Julie BoleneShot at a hotel in downtown Portland, OR 2/6/10Entire set will be available on her soon to be launched website.
thumbnail

Coffee Break
Coffee Break

thumbnail

Cherry Blossom Tattoo Healed
Cherry Blossom Tattoo Healed
This is a recent photo of my tattoo I got in January 2009. I noticed there weren't any pictures of it once it had healed completely. Its still just as vibrant as the day i first got it. Cherry blos...
thumbnail

My Latest Tattoo
My Latest Tattoo
Thought i'd upload a pic of my newest tattoo. Got it on my ribs and it hurt like a bugger, but I like how it's turned out... now i've gotta think of a new one!
thumbnail