cool janna bright tattoos



pyschodelic wave
pyschodelic wave
kinda funky psychodelic wave. its different as far as waves go, thats for sure. it definitely was a challenge. check out all my work at [link]
thumbnail

My Moogle Tattoo
My Moogle Tattoo
Yes, I have a moogle tattoo haha!Its at the top of my arm and is going to eventually be a full Final Fantasy piece of all the cutest FF characters. The yellow underneath him is a baby chocobo! I al...
thumbnail

Deerest
Deerest
First tattoo.Done by JT.About 3 hours, yo.
thumbnail

Tattoo - Pens
Tattoo - Pens
Did this last night. Mason wanted to see what a real spine tat would look like on him. So I took on the challenge. Turned out pretty good and he loves it (too bad it won't last through 24 hours).2....
thumbnail

Pokemon Yellow Tattoo
Pokemon Yellow Tattoo
Probably not the best picture, but whatever. She accidentally colored in his hand green, cos it was super complicated to do, as simple as it may look. It was her first mistake in 4 years, haha! She...
thumbnail