superb johanna fitzgerald tattoos



Batista Back Tattoo
Batista Back Tattoo
This is the cool big Dragon Tattoo of the WWE Superstar and Champion Batista
thumbnail

My tattoo
My tattoo
my Tattoo, done the morning I took this picture (3-22-10) Floresent lighting
thumbnail

Viking Tattoo.
Viking Tattoo.
hi mid-life crisis, how are you?my dads tattoohe's Swedish, and they like desended from vikingshence the viking...what do you think?i don't HATE it...but i dont LOVE it either
thumbnail

Leafy Sea Dragon tattoo 2
Leafy Sea Dragon tattoo 2
Another side shot of my new leafy sea dragon tattoo, I absolutly love it and think its not only a gorgeous peice of artwork, but it looks great on me as well lol.
thumbnail

Assassin's Creed Tattoo
Assassin's Creed Tattoo
I decided to tattoo my friend RyuHaipachikan and I used an easy way 2 put it on him without wasting a cent. Don't worry it's a temp tattoo and I do not own Assassins Creed, Ubisoft does.
thumbnail