Kate Hudson photos by craig sanchez

Kate Hudson Doesn't Wear Makeup Unless She Has a 'Big Old Zit'



Meet the Parents! Kate Hudson takes boyfriend Matt Bellamy (not pictured) out to dinner in London with mum Goldie Hawn and her partner Kurt Russell. The couples played happy families at London's Zuma restaurant. (Pacific Coast News)more pics » Kate Hudson (Pacific Coast News) Kate Hudson prefers to have a natural look and claims she never spends hours in front of the mirror, only using concealer to hide the occasional blemish on her face.

The 31-year-old actress said: “It’s kind of nice because I don’t like being made up, I feel like I’m a guy like that. I’m the kind of person who walks out of my house and doesn’t even think about putting on make-up, unless I have a big old zit, then I’ll try to cover it! But I’m not really a fussy person.”

However, Kate – who is mother to seven-year-old Ryder, her son with ex-husband Chris Robinson, and is currently expecting her first child with her new boyfriend, Muse rocker Matt Bellamy – admits she sometimes wishes she wore makeup more often when she sees unflattering paparazzi shots of herself.

She added to Britain’s OK!: “I pay for it sometimes, because when you’re getting your picture taken you think, ‘God, I really should have put on a little blush because that is just not OK.’ But I can’t be bothered, who has got the time when you have kids? You’d rather be doing other things.”
 
See more Kate Hudson pictures:
  • Kate Hudson in Kate Hudson And Son Ryder Arriving On A Flight At LAX
  • Kate Hudson in Kate Hudson at LAX
  • Kate Hudson in Kate Hudson and Her Son at Heathrow
  • Kate Hudson in Kate Hudson and Family on the Eurostar
  • Kate Hudson in Kate Hudson and Parents in London
  • Kate Hudson in Kate Hudson Shops in Paris
  • Kate Hudson in Kate Hudson and Family Arrive in Paris
  • Kate Hudson in Kate Hudson at Brasserie Lipp