genevieve wise tattoos



DA ID 9
DA ID 9
Trying to find the right ID that would sum up my portfolio...These images are part of my tattoo collections available at Tattoojohnny.com here... [link]
thumbnail

Tribal Bat
Tribal Bat
My tattoo. I drew this myself a while back.
thumbnail

Industrial - Spiral
Industrial - Spiral
My industrial peircing.
thumbnail

En Dyster Sjel
En Dyster Sjel
En skikkelse lå der på bakkenså vond at de blomster rundt visneten dyster sjel lå der på bakkenså kald at alt vann ble til isEn skygge da falt over skogenModel: MeButton Pusher: Guess who
thumbnail

new tattoo
new tattoo
The house part is from Finch's say hello to sunshine album art and I loved the design behind it, and I found the bottom image, but I re did it because I wanted to make it my own and I decided to pu...
thumbnail