cool lina duffy tattoos



Second tattoo close up
Second tattoo close up
A better pic of my second and favourite tattoo. Enjoy!
thumbnail

Tattoo From Me To Sister
Tattoo From Me To Sister
I gave my sister Ashley a tattoo ( "Las Vegas" ) Monday during RAW. May 11, 2009.She was born in Las Vegas.
thumbnail

Laurel II
Laurel II
model: OlgaRussia 2009
thumbnail

Wings Tattoo 3
Wings Tattoo 3
My wings are finally healed and I just had most of my hair cut off, so I thought i'd post a final picture. (:Done at Reading InkOriginal artwork inspired from Spirogs Angels can fly because they ca...
thumbnail

Tattoo In Progress...
Tattoo In Progress...
.This was shot at Newport Tattoo Convention May '09.This girl is about to have her foot tattooed. What I like about this shot is the angles and perceived diagonals in the frame. I know the subject...
thumbnail