superb shawn yates tattoos



Tattoo Series 01
Tattoo Series 01
Tattoo Series 01*I really hate sRGB!*
thumbnail

My Tattoo..
My Tattoo..
Not sure if I have put this in the right category its to show a friend my tattoo without showing to much of me... I wasn't completely happy with it as I wanted silver or white shading, but he said...
thumbnail

Lee's Tattoo Finished
Lee's Tattoo Finished
My Friend Lee wanted a tattoo and she let me design it. I was so happy, I even got to go and see her get tattooed. It's her first tattoo by the way. It's a bass clef and trebel clef in the shape of...
thumbnail

Tattoo 1
Tattoo 1
Paolo's tattoo before getting it covered
thumbnail

Family tree tattoo
Family tree tattoo
My tattoo. Got this done Feb,10,2009. Not quite finished yet, i still have to get the top of the tree finished up.I definitely want to give a big thank you to Keith Porter at Blue Scarab tattoo's....
thumbnail