superb hilda shaffer tattoos



Thai Tattoo
Thai Tattoo
Sisters upper back tattoo, her Family name written in Thai with a three clawed dragon..
thumbnail

third tattoo
third tattoo
This one took 4 1/2 hours. It was a free tattoo from an artist that was learning.
thumbnail

Tattoo Series
Tattoo Series
"Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack LondonFor my final project for Photo 3, I'm doing a series of some of my friends and their tattoos. I love tat...
thumbnail

hurt myself again today
hurt myself again today
ouch i have lost myself againlost myself and i am nowhere to be found,i think that i might breaklost myself again and i feel unsafescanned[link][link][link]
thumbnail

my tattoo 03
my tattoo 03
its my tattoo, taken with my phone. Its gross and all but its the best i got right now. Its a heartagram, it really doesn't have anything to do with the tattoo other than the chain was going to be...
thumbnail