cool charlotte mullen tattoos



Artsy Hand
Artsy Hand
I was bored during class and i went wild......... i was sitting in home room and i decided to DOODLE.......this is what turned out! gabydizitti gave me the idea........it was fascinating! I love th...
thumbnail

love music
love music
17.3.07 i did this sexy tattoo.me and my talented friend nina --> [link]designed it together.[on the right - just after i did it][on the left - a few days later]* * *please don't be non original as...
thumbnail

Zipper
Zipper
Zipper
thumbnail

skull and rose tattoo
skull and rose tattoo
my 3rd tattoo. design by madtattooz
thumbnail

Rawr, a Tattoo
Rawr, a Tattoo
This is the tattoo I got while I was in Minnesota visiting Brittany! I found it here on dA, made by goalie41. You can view the deviation here [link] I DID NOT DESIGN THIS. My favorite thing about t...
thumbnail